Who is The Social Shepherd?
The Social Shepherd is a creative, results-driven Social Media Marketing agency based in the centre of Bath. We’re a team of 8, looking to take on our next member of the flock to enhance our social media content & creative offering!
We work with an exciting mix of eCommerce, direct-to-consumer, hospitality, travel & leisure brands.
As a Social Media Executive you’ll work alongside our Social Media Manager on all social media content & creative strategy; making sure our client’s content is on-brand, reaching the right people, and converting them into customers.
You’ll be responsible for planning, creating & executing campaigns for one of our key clients with the support of our in-house creative team.
You’ll be working on core channels for our client across Facebook & Instagram.
The key client you’ll be working on is an eCommerce brand, that leads their industry and has seen massive growth in the last 2 years – and now they’re looking to scale globally.
They’re a brand who cares about sustainability, so we’re looking for someone who has a strong interest in that too.
What you’ll be doing
- Building & developing your own, and the agencies, approach to social media content. Applying original thought to create beautiful content for our client.
- You’ll build client relationships & manage the account you’re working with, alongside our Social Media Manager.
- Work on social media strategy and constantly optimising campaigns to achieve the absolute best results for clients, taking into account performance across different channels.
- You’ll help manage the clients social media communities, by replying to comments & messages they receive.
- You’ll help manage freelance translators for countries they sell into that aren’t English language native.
- Assist on the growth of our Influencer Marketing service. Planning & booking influencers to drive revenue for our clients.
- Build reports for clients, so we can show them the results they’ve achieved from working with us.
- Supporting in the new business process from pitching point onwards (no outward-facing sales work beyond that!)
- You want to build a career within Social Media Marketing, and see yourself growing within a fast-growth agency.
- You are an enthusiastic & passionate person, who genuinely cares about their work & wants to see their clients grow.
- You’ll have experience with creating content, and have the desire to continue on growing those skills.
- Curious and adaptable: it’s a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output.