Defining Content Creators
Content creators are...
- People who don't have a following/don't rely on their following.
- Passionate about creating content on social and working with brands.
- Creators, first and foremost - less personality-focused.
- Have an eye for social media trends and have a portfolio that reflects it.
How Does It Work?
- The Social Shepherd will brief creators weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Creators must sign up to 1x brief p/m or 3x briefs p/q at a minimum and have 72 hours to sign up for a brief.
- The Social Shepherd will proceed and confirm the creators for each brief, based on which profiles align best with the concept(s) that need creating.
- Where required, product fulfilment will roll out. There is an estimated delivery within 5 working days of the creator signing to brief.
Content creators are expected to deliver BAU content within 5 days of receiving the product/service. Urgent/reactive content is expected within 72 hours of signing the brief.